Life is changing for you! What are these changes and just how will they affect your life? Getting upset about everything does nothing about solving the problems we are all finding in our lives. Facing ignorance with thoughtful reflection is sometimes so helpful. It doesn’t mean you like it but it is causing you to sit up and take action.
Think about the following when life has handed you a big slap in the face.
1. Communication is still one of the most critical focal points in your life. If you don’t know how to communicate you had better learn the finer points.
2. How is your temper? Think twice before losing your temper. Is screaming and yelling going to solve the problem. I can honestly say that this is something I have really worked hard on for myself. It takes time to work out how you are going to learn to control your temper. You know the old saying, pick your battles wisely.
3. Consider getting help from a Mental Health professional. There is no shame in that. In my opinion getting help from a professional shows good wisdom, hiding maybe right now, but needing to come to the surface. Chose someone to help you that really sees all sides of the story. Remember GOOD WISDOM. At first you don’t succeed find someone new to help you.
4. Pray! Why you ask! It will help. It can’t change everything, but it sure can help.
5. You will find out who your friends are. They will be there when you need them. Others may talk about you, but as long as you know you are working on changes and want nothing but the best for everyone, stand up straight and smile.
If you are enjoying Selections from Barb, I hope you will decide to follow. New and exciting, I hope, things happening.
Sometimes you have to just take a chance things will work out for the best.
My Etsy shop has been set up, hope you take a few minutes to take a peek.
DISCLOSURE–This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
The above affiliate statement applies to any affiliate.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.