This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
The above affiliate statement applies to any affiliate.
Remember when you were young and you played hide and seek, or jumped rope? I even remember roller skating and it was such fun. Here we were exercising and did not even realize it. Swimming was another healthy exercise, and swim we did several times a week. I was never a tiny person so swimming did help me maintain my weight.
The seasons are changing, so fast it seems, even with our situation of having to wear masks and social distancing we need to be sure we are active and we (our family included in that we) are thinking proactively and doing something physical to maintain our health.
Magnificent positive, encouraging positive, active positive, thought provoking . OK I know enough about positive. However no matter how down in the dumps you are , take tiny baby steps, one at time to get into the right mood to begin. Start with watching what you put in your mouth and once you have that going , then think exercise. WALK, WALK. Slow walk, free swinging arms and walking, listening to music while walking, memorize your homework while walking. run and walk, slowly at first.
.Start journaling about what you eat. Be realistic and don’t tell fibs. Be honest.
- Write down everything you eat or drink.
- Include condiments you are using, how much and how often.
- Look at portions. Look at big portions and think do I really need this? Look at what you are taking or asking for as second helpings. Don’t do it.
- If this is depressing you, then remember baby steps, and you don’t have to tell anyone what you are doing, just do it.
- Look at what time you are eating and if you can do anything about changing the times. Maybe that means helping with the preparation to get the meal on the table earlier.
- When you reach a goal you have set, celebrate. Don’t go nutz just a small celebration.
- Do not put off till tomorrow, what you can do today!
- Smile and when someone says you look like you are losing weight, just say thank you and smile.
- Helpful tips below:
Eggs a good source of protein.
Good luck keep working on losing before the holidays?
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils, is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Want to join the Young Living Essential Oils adventure? Become a member here!https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=17486785&enrollerid=17486785&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member
One response to “Thinking positively about weight and exercise!”
I was just talking to my sister about how there is so much negativitiy surrounding exercise and weight loss. We tend to see it as a punishment even though it can actually be a good thing if done properly. Great post and tips!