The world of sharing sometimes is not very nice, but sometimes you find sharing is great. A good example is blogging. Just think how amazing bloggers are with sharing their ideas, courses and other thoughts.
It is awesome what the internet has to share these days and new ideas are being developed as I am writing this. Sharing is what is important. How you share even more important. Think about this:
- Do you share with an open heart?
- Do you share because you find it a challenge, that you want to meet?
- Do you share what’s on your mind in a manner that is not demeaning?
- Do you share because sharing is what you value?
- Do you share because you want to learn also and you know others have great ideas ?
- Do you share what you have learned, morally, spiritually and intellectually?
- Do you share the above in a non-threatening, interesting, learning manner without anger?
- Do you share what you have learned without becoming a potty mouth?
- Do you share by becoming a volunteer and sharing your experience?
- Do you share all you can about your pets and how you take care of them?
- Do you share your parenting experiences? grandparenting experiences?
Hope the above gave you some food for thought and makes you get busy instead of sitting around mopping about nothing to do. Find something worthwhile to do. Remember millionaires started slowly and worked hard at low paying jobs, while pursuing their dreams.
Share a comment or two about this blog, better yet start following me as we learn together.
Thank you to everyone who has begun following me. It is such fun to see what you have to offer. God Bless you all. Have a wonderful shared day. Sign up for my newsletter. Remember every day is a learning, sharing day.
This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, Iearn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.