It is 7AM here in good old Indiana. The weather professionals are predicting a fairly nice day for today and then back to rain for tomorrow. Spent the morning so far putting a picture in a frame that I have been meaning to do for months, wiping down the bathrooms and the kitchen hoping that we will continue to avoid getting hit with the #virus.
Being formally in the #health arena myself, I truly understand what a tough role our #health care professionals have trying to educate their patients and figuring out what is the right thing to do in giving good care. They need our prayers every day. They also go home very tired and have to learn to live with the decisions they make and discuss with #families who are also anxious.
Now that states are beginning to emerge into the business world again, I hope everyone is sensible and doesn’t overboard on going out into the big wide world without remembering to continue to follow some good guidelines. These we all know, but it can’t hurt to mention them again.
- Do not go out publicly if you have a cold. Stay at home and #get well. I know no fun, but necessary.
- Always #wash your hands. Can not tell you the number of people I have seen in restrooms who have not washed their hands. They even fix their hair, put on makeup and then some wash hands and some do not. Think about that. How clean is your face and your hair now? Heard that is even true in the men’s restrooms.
- #Social distancing! Now that is a tough one, but doable. If we continue to try and work that out whenever we can perhaps that virus will not hit us again.
- Remember to be #kind to others. It is appreciated more than you will ever know. Two neighbors recently told me, that if we needed any help to please let them know. We have both their telephone numbers. That is kindness.
- Be sure and check on #family members. Even if it is a hi, how are you doing , love ya, take care.
- Check with your physician about #flu shots and should you have one and when. Mark it on your calendar, put message in your phone. Do what you have to so you won’t forget.
Hope this gives someone food for thought! We all have good days and bad days. Work hard on trying to have more good days. Keep yourself busy. Tell yourself to smile.
This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
The above affiliate statement applies to any affiliate.
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Want to join the Young Living Essential Oils adventure? Become a member here!
Looking for Young Living products for you and your home? Shop here!