My mind myinquiringbrain is spinning and I am saying slow down and determine how one piece of information is going to help you. I will share when I have the answer.
Let me tell you I have been doing lots of pinning and reading. I know I am older, but I am also still smart(that is me talking to myself) Very conflicted! One blogger tells me how I should do board covers. Worked very hard doing board covers. Still have a bit to do yet. Looking good, I think. So I start looking for a pin to repin and reading the information with it. Wham! Right in front of me— Don’t waste your time on board covers!!!! Maybe I will tear my hair out.
Decisions#bigdecisions to make. Design a plan that I want to work for me.
How to do this?
- One thing at a time. Start out with a design.
- Limit money spending. Told all the time have to spend money to make money. Not right now.
- Try to figure out who is going to read my blog.
- Stop thinking each and every free item on blogs has to be clicked on and worked on. Be selective.
- Thank those that help and let blogger know exactly what benefited me.
Going to start as soon as possible on plan! Will update you on my progress (when I can) and outcomes! Who knows maybe you will like some of my answers. Have you ever read or followed my blog? Follow me on Pinterest.