Blogging remains such an interesting avenue of expression! One day you are full of ideas to write about and the next day you think, my brain is not functioning at all. It has taken a vacation.
The wonderful thing about blogging is you can keep creating and learning at the same time.
Suggestions for you to think about:
- Niche: Do you have one? Does what you have chosen really reflect you and your expertise? Do some research and see what you can find out about yourself and what you know, what you have done and what you really enjoy. That is hard to do. Trying to narrow mine down.
- Do something new? – write your blog, add pictures, even if you think it won’t look good. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
- Do you use keywords? Read about them and start using them.
- Do you add links?
- Do you understand, the terminology, that everyone is using? Learn one new thing at a time. i.e. plr. I really did not know what plr meant until about a month ago.
- If you artistic, creative and understand graphics you have a leg up on many of us.
- Enjoy and continue to learn.
This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.