Week after week this one pin shows up as the most clicked on pin on my Pinterest site. Obviously a lot of people suffer from # knee pain and would like to know the cause or the cure.
My own knees have been acting up this last week or so and I attribute it to the #weight I have gained. So my job is to lose weight, so my knees hopefully will not hurt. This is a task that I am not looking forward to. Losing weight, has never been quick/easy for me, but with all the information out on the internet, on Pinterest and on TV, it should happen just with the drop of your/my hat.
We, my husband and I are trying hard to watch what we are eating. Here are some of the things we are trying to do:
- Eat breakfast – especially me as I do not always eat breakfast.
- Eating fish of some type at least twice a week.
- Drink more water. Drinking water is sometimes very difficult, especially if you want to drink coffee or soda.
- Portions- #eatsmallerportions. Not doing well with this one yet.
- Exercise- The best I can do at this point is really walk around the grocery store at a good clip. Be sure you/I have a list. Stay away from the indulgent items. The other thing I felt benefited me this week was cleaning the house. Again I moved really swiftly. Walking outside coming.
Don’t know if I have lost any weight yet, but the knees are feeling a little better. Will be working with my Young Living Essential Oils to determine what oils could benefit me there. One day at a time has become my motto.#kneepain#weight#eatsmallerportions.