Essential Oils and plant extracts have been forever a part of history. Essential oils have been found in many flowers and shrubs. Europe has had rigid standards and controls in place for a long time on essential oils. Aroma therapy has in many instances fallen prey to exaggerated claims, however pure essential oils containing no additives can be of benefit physically and mentally if used correctly and safely. In order to do that we, you and I and the general public must become well educated.
Can we benefit from essential oils! Yes, we know that, but it depends on what we are wanting to happen. The benefits only come when you understand that. Think about the following:
- What you want to accomplish by beginning to use oils. An example – relief from headaches, sleep better or become a calmer individual.
- Are you willing to do the homework to understand how to use essential oils properly.
- Evaluate the benefit to you after you have used correctly for a certain period of time.
- Recognize that many essential oils have more than one benefit.
- Keep a journal of all your essential oil recipes to share with others when questions are asked. Laugh at yourself if you come up with a good recipe, but maybe the smell is not what you really wanted.
Let me know under comments (on my blog) if you have questions you have not had answered. My oils of choice come from Young Living. Have enjoyed being associated with them.
The link below is to shop as a customer or to become a distributor.
My member number is listed.