How to change
The place to begin is with yourself. You are the leopard wanting to change their spots. Which of the following apply to you and help you begin.
- Physician talk- Do you need to lose weight or just get toned up?
- Do you have any medical issues?
- What about your medications? Do you take as ordered by your physician?
- Do you need a specific diet? Be sure you talk with a dietician, who will understand the diet that has been recommended for you. Better yet, help you and who ever is going to help you understand it.
- Mentally get yourself geared up.
- Set up an exercise regime, that will help you meet your goals.
- Ease into that exercise program.
- Follow diet
- Lose —–lbs per week
- Exercise. Start out slowly
- Stay hydrated
- Get professional help, if necessary. A dietician maybe.
Selections from Barb! Hope you are enjoying what you are reading about. Love to have you start following me. Following me would be neat, but I’ll take a like if you come back.
Button at the top of this blog will take you directly to my Etsy shop, or just click on this link https://www.etsy.com/shop/IMAGINATIONfromBarb.
While you are on Etsy, visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackEyedSusanPrints. She has some beautiful planners and cosmetic bags among lots of other items.
This blog contains affiliated links. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
DISCLOSURE–This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.