This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
The above affiliate statement applies to any affiliate.
Hope you are planning and preparing for Christmas,especially if COVID is still hanging around.
Money will be a big factor for many families this year, with many first time ever families looking for relief from being out of a job.
A goal for the upcoming new year -No spending mountains of money you do not have. Especially watch the credit cards as we begin to talk more about budgeting and living frugally.
Tips to start the conversation rolling about Christmas early, and help you plan for as nice a Christmas you can possibly give your family .
- Discussion with the entire family first. About gift giving and buying gifts for everyone in the whole extended family. Eliminate everyone you possibly can.
2. Think about thrift store options. I have found very nice coats, blouses, sweaters, work outfits at our local stores. Many stores also have holiday decorations that are really nice.
3. Remember use your creative side.
4. Watch for sales that could influence your spending. We are talking about good sales, for something wished for.
5. Purchase food for the holidays when you can squeeze your food budget.
6. No eating out while you are trying to come up with a good Christmas. Eliminate fast food places from your spending totally during this time. That could be money to buy a gift.
7. Get in touch with your baking side. Bake with family members and share the goodies.
8. Don’t forget those less fortunate than you. Give a little bit to organizations, churches, and food pantries.
9. Take a job, you don’t really like but take it anyway to get some income or extra income coming in.
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.