Sharing blends with others has been very interesting. A wonderful adventure taken willingly and it has become a great learning experience. The benefits I have seen with some are great. They tell how their pain has improved and they also tell me when they have not had any results.
Talking further I find many people do not use their essential oils as they should or they use them once or twice and stop instead of working with the roller ball blend for a while to see if the essential oil blend will actually help you. Not cure you but help you feel better.
So here is my quiz. Perhaps you would not call it a quiz, but they are things I believe it is essential for you to know:
- Can you get an irritation or reaction to an essential oil?
- Yes, it important that you test a small area on your skin before applying the oil on a large area.
- Will an essential oil, single or blend that works for another person work for you?
- Maybe, maybe not. What helps one person may not always help another person. If one does not work you keep trying until you find a blend or single essential oil that helps.
- Can essential oils be taken orally?
- Some can, but many cannot. You always need to understand how your blend or single essential oil can be used. Get yourself a small book and put down the information you learn about each essential oil, so you don’t forget.
- Where should your essential oils be kept?
- They always need to be kept in a dark cool place.
- Can you use essential oils on children under the age of 2?
- My experience is that many people say no, however not everyone feels that way. Before using an essential oil on a child, discuss with a professional and see if they might agree. If so try on a child’s foot.’ Caution should be used .
Five facts in my quiz you may not have known before about essential oils. We could add several more but need to see if there is any interest in this type of information.
This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
The above affiliate statement applies to any affiliate.
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.