We are almost a month and a half into the new year and hopefully still trying to work on good health goals for this coming year. We all say we are going to exercise and lose inches and weight . It is easy to talk about it but getting ready to start takes will power and lots of determination.
You need to have a plan you are going to follow written out so you will really begin. Think of the following things
- What are the areas you want to tone up? Upper body? Flabby arms? Lower body? You don’t like the way your belly is starting to protrude. You want to start exercising but go at your pace.
- The are so many exercise programs out there running around on the internet , at exercise places, on a treadmill and everyone is preaching learn yoga. If you would rather exercise by yourself, then do it.
- Determine your own starting program.
- It is up to you how you want to begin, the point is to begin. If you need to begin slowly than begin slowly, but map that plan out and fill in what you are going to do.
- If you live where it is cold, very cold and you don’t even want to get outside, think about beginning by just walking around inside your home, Say you walk for 15 minutes the first week and increase how long you walk by 5 minutes each week.
- Weigh yourself before you begin and then only weigh yourself once a week.
- Drinks lots of water
- Cut down on your portion sizes
- Go outside as the weather gets nicer and start walking. You will already be toned up and ready to go.
What you doing are is getting ready to live a healthier life without traumatizing yourself. Plan, journal, start at your pace and be determined to give this a trial for at least 3 months.
I know you are just jumping up and down getting ready to begin.
This blog contains affiliated links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on any one of my links and make a purchase, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
The above affiliate statement applies to any affiliate.
This blog is a personal informational blog. It contains my opinions, does not reflect the opinion of any organization I am affiliated with. This blog does not contain professional advice, only suggestions, informational ideas and tips. If a readers relies on anything in this blog it is at their own risk. This blog may contain mistakes and errors. I reserve the right to change this blog and change my focus or content at any time.
Information found on this site related to Young Living Essential Oils , is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Not meant to cure, prevent or treat any disease. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.